Pages

Friday, 15 April 2016

My recount about time with whanau

 Going to Auckland and to Australia. In 2015 me my mum my dad and my brother went to Auckland. I was going to Australia for two weeks to stay with my sister we got up at four o’clock in the morning two go to Auckland so we were on the way to Auckland. Going up the Brynderwyn’s and down and up some more hills up and down, round and round all these hills and corners we come out to this nice bridge it was called the Harbor Bridge it goes into Auckland . We were staying in a motel not far from the airport so we went straight to the motel and got our room put our bags in the room. Me my brother went to the pool it is shaped like a guitar we had a big long swim and it was like four o’clock in the afternoon we got told to come in for dinner we had steak and egg and mushrooms. That next morning we got up had a wish and went to the airport I was so pumped up like a ball I was so happy that I was going But I world like for next time is for my whole family to go to Australia the most happy part I liked was having a swim.


deas Structure and Language Organisation Vocabulary Sentence Structure Spelling Punctuation Score 5 4 5 4 5 4 5 32/4p Three things


 I can do to improve my writing: Spelling Change my words to read correctly, like so and we were Say more of what I liked so the reader can be interested in my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.