Oh no walking into class on a booming hot sunny day . I could hear this this voice saying Kohuru so I spun around and who was there, It was Miss simeon she said hay Kohuru can I get you and a few boys from room six to go in the Garden. Matua Tony is bring a truck load of topsoil in for your Garden. So I said ok miss I world do that for you. So Me Konrad Esmonde Te Ari Jack Journey Sam tipi and tony got doing. I was so happy that i was getting out of class but i remembered that hot burning sun oh no oh well arnlest i was out of class i was happy so of we went Tony come in with the truck and we got going. There was 3 wheelbarrows and 4spades me Konrad Esmonde and wher loading the wheelbarrows and Sam Tipi Journey was on the wheelbarrows so i stared to load Sam and Konrad was loading Tipi and Esmonde was loading Journey and Tony was in the Garden spreeding the topsoil after a few loads we had finshed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.